THIS WEEKEND’S FEATURE RACES:
Saturday 25th February – Randwick:
• Chipping Norton Stakes 1600m WFA – Group 1.
• Guy Walter Stakes 1400m mares, Group 2.
• Surround Stakes 1400m 3yo fillies, Group 2.
• Sweet Embrace Stakes 1200m 2yo fillies, Group 2.
• Skyline Stakes 1200m 2yo colts, Group 2.
• Liverpool Cup 1300m handicap, Group 3.
The Randwick Races or Royal Randwick as it is affectionately referred to, has long hosted Sydney’s greatest thoroughbreds races, and to this day still remains one of Australia’s best racing venues.
For over 160 years Randwick racetrack has been Sydney’s home of premier racing, hosting around 40 meetings a year (which is quite a lot for a metropolitan track).
- RANDWICK FEATURE RACES 2016
- RANDWICK DRESS STANDARDS
- RANDWICK MAP/TRANSPORT
- RANDWICK RACES CAR PARKING
RANDWICK TRACK INFORMATION:
Surface – Turf
Circumference – 2220m
Length of Straight – 410m
Located a mere 5 km from the Sydney CBD, a day out at the Randwick races is popular amongst Sydney-siders; who come in droves to watch the cream of Australia’s horses battle it out for some of Australia’s biggest prize money.The Randwick races are located at Alison Road, Randwick, NSW.
Did you mean Randwick horse racing’? It’s ok we know what you mean.
RANDWICK Randwic, Randwik, Randwich, Randweck, Randwuck, Ranwick, Ranwuck, Ranwickraces, Randwickraces, Randwek, Randwec
SYDNEY Sidney, Siduney, Sydny, Sydiney, Sidiney, Sydiney, Sdney