If you plan on driving to the track please visit our Randwick Races car parking page. If you want to know how to get to the Randwick Races by bus and taxi, that information can be found below.
Randwick Races Location Map:
BUSES – GETTING TO ROYAL RANDWICK
• Central Station (Chalmers Street) to Royal Randwick Racecourse from 10.30am onwards, departing every 15 minutes.
• Last Bus is at 1:30pm and then normal routed services from Eddy Avenue are available.
• This bus service costs $3.00 Adults, $1.50 Concession.
(Note: pensioner excursion tickets are not accepted on this service but can be used on any normal STA service from Central to Alison Rd)
BUSES – DEPARTING ROYAL RANDWICK (FREE)
• Royal Randwick Racecourse to Central Station (Chalmers Street) from 4.30pm onwards, departing every 15 minutes from outside gate 1 on Alison Road.
• Last bus at 7.30pm or prior depending upon patronage and then normal routed services are available from the same location after 7:30pm.
• This bus service departing Royal Randwick is free each day of carnival.
• Taxis enter & exit Randwick Racecourse via the old STA Busway, entry off Ascot Street roundabout on Doncaster Avenue.
• Taxis are not permitted to stop on Alison Road.