THIS WEEKEND – Saturday 1st November:
• VICTORIA DERBY 2500m, Group 1.
• MACKINNON STAKES 2000m, Group 1.
• COOLMORE STAKES 1200m, Group 1.
• MYER CLASSIC 1600m, Group 1.
• TAB Stakes 1200m, Group 2.
• Wakeful Stakes 2000m, Group 2.
• Lexus Stakes 2500m, Group 3.
• Yellowglen Stakes 1400m, Group 3.
• Carbine Club Stakes 1200m, Group 3.
Tuesday 4th – Flemington:
• MELBOURNE CUP 2014 3200m Handicap
Thursday 6th – Flemington:
• CROWN OAKS 2014 2500m 3yo Fillies
Without doubt Australia’s number one venue for thoroughbred horse racing, Flemington Racecourse truly is the epicentre of horse racing in Australia. Flemington hosts some of Australia’s greatest staying races like the Turnbull Stakes, the Mackinnon Stakes, the Victoria Derby, and of course the great race of them all the Melbourne Cup. Flemingon also host 3 top level group one sprint races the Newmarket Handicap, the Lightning Stakes and the Coolmore Stakes.
• FLEMINGTON LOCATION AND MAP
• FLEMINGTON ADMISSION COST
• FLEMINGTON DRESS STANDARDS
• FLEMINGTON FEATURE RACES IN 2014
Throughout the year there is a total of 29 group races run at Flemington, but it’s always the first Tuesday in November every year, that excitement levels reach fever pitch.
FLEMINGTON TRACK INFORMATION:
Surface – Turf
Circumference – 2300m
Length of Straight – 450m
Did you mean Flemington horse racing? It’s ok, we know what you mean. Common misspellings: Fleminton, Flemingtin, Flemongton, Flemingtonraces, Femington, Flamington, Flemingten, Flemingtan