≡ Menu
$501 Free Bet

Horse Racing Jobs Sydney

Related Pages: NSW Stud Farm Jobs & Sydney Stable Hand Jobs

If you are looking for a horse racing jobs Sydney NSW be sure to follow the ads below. There are always plenty of Sydney Horse jobs available; whether you are chasing a job as a stable-hand, a job as a track rider or one of the many other horse racing related jobs.

Sign up online with this job-finder network it’s fast, easy and there are heaps of jobs available. If you don’t want to do that keep an eye out below as advertisers often post available jobs in and around Sydney in the comments below.

Stable2
81 comments… add one
  • Katie July 27, 2011, 5:40 am

Hi there,

my name is katie and i have been looking for any kind of job in the racing industry. I have learned alot since owning my first horse since february the 16th this year and he has taught me so much but i am ready to learn more in the competitive side of things.

I am willing to relocate to the job as i live in the blue mountains. I am keen to learn all i can and prepared to do studying as well with it.

If you have any questions please don’t hesistate to contact me thanks.

• Humberto Silva July 22, 2011, 5:28 am

Hi, i just arrived to Sydney one month ago, I am an Accountant and I am looking a part time jobs (on weekends) with horse because i really love horses and in my own country I had a horse so I woul like to keep riding and care them.
    Regards
    Humberto

• panos brousalis June 27, 2011, 5:10 am

Biographical Note
    Exercise rider ( jockey ) Brousalis Panos
    Born 18/5/1969
    Weight 58 kilos
    Experience 25 years as jockey , race track Athens Greece ,England Germany , Cyprus , Dubai , Italy .
    4,568 professional rides in official races
    479 victories
    I studied in the faculty trainers
    Teacher in faculty jockeys school
    I worked as a assistant trainer
    I speak English ,Germans
    At the present moment I work as free exercise jockey
    E-mail pentekores@yahoo.gr
    Cell phone +6987567392 Greece

• Jason Cameron June 15, 2011, 9:41 pm

Hi,
    I’m interested in any job to do with horse racing. I don’t have any experience and am very interested in learning. I currently own shares in racehorses and would like some hands on experience. I live in sydney. I would appricate a reply.
    kind regards

• jenna May 9, 2011, 10:35 am

hi im currently working on a race yard in england. im assistant trainer to jump horses. but have always wanted to work on the flat. iv held a full point to point jockey license. i now am looking to move to australia and continue working with racehorses. would love to hear back from you

• Jack Luxford April 7, 2011, 8:58 pm

Hi I’m currently studying at Sydney University and im looking for a part time trackwork riding job happy to ride anything have experience in breaking and have played polo profesionally I’ve even ridden a few buckjumpers. My father breeds racehorse so I have been involed in the industry all my life. im living in stanmore so looking for work at randwick please call 0447285352

• Klara Janickova February 27, 2011, 6:29 am

I graduated from Bachelor of Business in Hospitality Management through Southern Cross University. In February 2011 I began the Diploma in Sports Management at the International College of Management in Manly through the Macquaire University. As a student of Business Management, I learned about the interrelationships that exist among all core business and used the foundation skills needed in the general management as well as the foundation knowledge required. Furthermore, I have been around horses since I was 8 years old and and progressed to a competition level where I have represented the stable’s horses for 5 years. I did not only learn about competing, grooming, organizing events and breeding but also about the running of a stable. I am interested in gaining more crucial experience and I would like to be considered for any working experience or an internship opportunity at your organization.

I would appreciate to work anywhere in a close proximity to Sydney.

• Fergus February 7, 2011, 9:19 pm

Hi my name is Fergus Lee-Warner. Myself and a friend are looking for a job doing stable cleaning or any other types of work in that area around the rosehill racecourse. We will work for trainers or groundstaff. I have grown up with thoroughbreds and have wridden my fathers race horses so i am familiar with the area of work. I will be able to work during the afternoon on saturdays and all day sunday. I’m sure i will be able to do a great job
    please contact me on: 0488689598 or 0400430563

• SARAH LAWTON January 7, 2011, 8:49 pm

Hi,
    I have been in the racing industry for 17 yrs. I have worked for the past 14 years in NZ for Allan Jones. I have also worked for Sir Patrick Hogan.
    I have been in Australia since May 2010 and have been riding track work at Ipswich and Beaudesert. I am currently looking for a stablehand position with a respectable number 1 trainer in Sydney.
    My mobile number is 0488492795.
    Sarah Lawton

• mark nicolls December 14, 2010, 2:20 am

hi trainers
    im wanting to travel to australia
    i have raced all over england had approx 1000 rides over jumps and 30 rides on the flat.
    i have raced for trainers easterby /pitman / bailey / king / webber in england
    raced in ireland also
    . i have rode winners in america and rode lots of work for dickie small ( whom trained a breeder cup winner)
    i can get a holiday working visa and would like to go out their end of feb 2011 .

07980007083 england mobile
    01295 275166 england land line
    mnicolls@btinternet.com

• amariqbal singh December 10, 2010, 3:58 am

hi,i have experience of 13 years in horse riding.ihave participate in lot of horse shows like show jumping tent pegging as well as in trick ridding.I have experience to train remount horses.

my mob no.+919876316772

• Jacinta thomas December 5, 2010, 5:14 pm

Track rider, stablehand and Management jobs available, around Australia, phone 0429 138 705 or google us at Equinestaff

• rafi khan November 18, 2010, 7:59 am

hi,i am current working in hyderabad race club india as reding boy i have 3yrs experience looking for full time job & i am hard working , u can contact to my
    trainer for my experience & perfomance
    my pho no +919989700838
    my trainer ph no: +919966374683

kind regards
    rafi khan

• Renee Ficq October 13, 2010, 1:35 pm

Hi I’ve got 8 years riding experience , I work full time at a training centre and livery yard as an assistant stable manager , rider and trainer and instructor. Im looking for a job in Australia for about 8 weeks at some time in 2011. Preferrably at a racing yard. Im not scared of hard work and have no problems working over weekends. I want to get some more experience in the horse world and have always wanted to work with racehorses (I’ve ridden some off the track)
    Renee
    ren0112.ficq@gmail.com

• Jacinta thomas September 29, 2010, 2:54 pm

Two Track Riders required. Work for one of the few trainers in the world to have trained 100 group one winners.

Applicant must be an extremely experienced Track Rider to ride slow/ fast speeds, timed work, barrier jumps etc.

Phone – 0429859597 or fax your resume to 02 48223260.

• Sarah Raby September 9, 2010, 11:06 pm

Hi,
    I am currently living in Sydney, here on a working visa which is not due to expire till July 2011. I am wishing to get a job on a racing yard for the rest of my time here. I have roughly 20 years experience with horses, and over the last 13 years I have very successfully brought on my own horse. I have competed in just about ever field. I am hard working, reliable and have a good sense of humor!

Look forward to hearing from you, thankyou in advance for your time.

Sarah Raby
    0405057952

• Monica August 15, 2010, 6:29 pm

Hi,
    My name is Monica and I am currently living in Sydney. I’m looking for horse work, casual or part time. I have meny years of experience within the equine industry in both Ireland and the U.S.A. showjumping and eventing mainly but have also worked in a hunting yard, riding school, traking centre and have much experience with breaking and schooling young horses. I have given riding lessons and also exercised race horses. I am very hard working and not scared to get my hands dirty.

Please contact me
    rosemcg26@hotmail.com

• Jessica Jansson July 13, 2010, 9:27 pm

Hello
    My name is Jessica. I am looking for a stable hand position or learn track work. I have been around horses since very young and would love to work in a racing stable. I am very motivated, fast learner and mature minded and have a passion for horses.
    You will n ot be disappointed if you give me a trial.
    Please contact me on 0414363504
    Kind regards
    Jess

• Jacinta Thomas May 29, 2010, 8:48 pm

Track Rider Needed for Racing Stud in Rosehill- Work for one of the few trainers in the world to have trained 100 group one winners.

Phone 0429138705

• arif nazir May 27, 2010, 9:43 am

i want a horse jockey job in australia …
    i have a 13 years experience in
    england , uae and ireland & pakistan ………

kindly reply me …

thanks
    arifnazir
    best regards i love you bye

• Kimberley Flood April 23, 2010, 10:09 pm

Hi my name is Kimberley, I’m 25 and from Ireland. I’m here on a 1 year working holiday visa and I’m looking for a job with horses. I have 12 years experience working with horses and i have my BHS stage 3. i have worked in riding schools, stud farms and racing barns. i am currently located in Sydney but I will travel for work.

• Jenna B March 16, 2010, 1:17 am

Hi there I am an experienced rider from the UK, have ridden and owned horses my entire life. I am 26 years old and living in Sydney, permanently.

I have competed in 3 day events and ridden racehorses on exercise as well as show ponies, arabs and pretty much every other level of horse in between.

Horses are my absolute passion and I am willing to offer myself for exercising, looking after and general all round horse work in return for the chance to ride. I would be looking to do this in or around Sydney and evenings and/or weekends

• Jaya January 20, 2010, 7:56 pm

Hi there,

My name is Jaya. I am 22 years old and have seven years experience with horses – riding, jumping, grooming, cleaning tac and mucking out stables.

I have worked with ponies and horses of all sizes, and have worked with different breeds (I started riding in the Middle East and worked with a number of Arabian horses). I have assisted in pony clubs and lessons, leading horses and assisting with paddock set up (jumps e.t.c). I have also assisted on outdoor hacks.

I moved to sydney a few months ago and am currently looking for work. I am very happy to do anything horse related and I’m a keen, hard working and reliable person.

If you have anything available please let me know,
    Email: jmcloughlinmusic@gmail.com

Thanks – Jaya

• Sarah January 12, 2010, 3:51 pm

Looking for work in the Illawara/Kembla area, 12 years horse experience, can provide resume and referees. Have own transport and licence.

Regards

Sarah

• Steffi November 21, 2009, 9:25 pm

im searching for a stable or riding/racing job at january in sydney or surroundings.
    i have long experience with horses and also an own one in germany.
    please send me an email.

i hope to hear from you soon.
    cheers, steffi.

• Lisa Cohen & Oldrich Jiricka November 4, 2009, 4:31 am

If a “STABLEHAND” position is of interest at “SAPPHIRE LODGE RACING”, please leave a mobile number or e-mail address at “info@sapphirelodge.com.au”, so that we may contact you.

Lisa & Olda

• vikas kumar November 2, 2009, 11:19 pm

hi i would like to appply a job related horse raceing. i have no experince but i love horse and i like race i can do anything related horse and raceing

• james jones October 26, 2009, 1:04 am

Hi my names James Jones.
    I’m looking for work breaking.
    have been breaking for 5 years.
    contact me be e-mail jimmy996@live.com.au

• Lisa Cohen & Oldrich Jiricka October 18, 2009, 4:57 am

position available for trackwork rider experienced in fast work. Previous experience an asset. Must be able to hit times. Stable expanding rapidly.

• Lisa Cohen & Oldrich Jiricka October 18, 2009, 4:46 am

• Lisa Cohen & Oldrich Jiricka October 18, 2009, 4:25 am

Searching for trackwork rider who is experienced in fast work.

• Lisa Cohen & Oldrich Jiricka October 18, 2009, 4:10 am

STABLEHAND POSITION AVAILABLE

&

POSITION AVAILABLE FOR TRACKWORK RIDER EXPERIENCED
    IN FAST WORK

• Dianne cowen October 6, 2009, 6:50 am

hello my name is Dianne,
    i am looking for stablehand work i have done stable
    hand work in in a place out of sydney and the other in tasmania i would like to get back into it because while i was in tasmania my boss taught me how to do abit of track work
    so i am hoping to hear fom
    you soon
    if you wish to contact me
    my number is 0410250380
    yours sincere
    Dianne.

• Ivan Beltran September 19, 2009, 8:31 pm

Mi name is Ivan, I’m in sydney in the process of assesing my title, in my country I hold a veterinary doctor degree, I have almost two years and a half years of experience working with horses in equine hospitals.

I’m available to work as a assistant for veterinary doctors or as an stable hand.

• Claudia Schwarz September 12, 2009, 11:09 pm

Hello!
    I am on a working holiday visa. I have been horse riding since 7 years in Germany and would love to find work in a stable.
    At the moment I am in Mission Beach but I am travelling the East Coast and thus can work anywhere along the coast.
    I would be more than happy about an answer.

Thank you!

• Anthony August 7, 2009, 4:44 am

Hi, I’m Anthony and looking for job in the Horse Racing sector.
    I’m male from Indonesia. I’ve horse racing in my country. I likes horse and I can riding horse. I want to job with horse. I loves horse. I can learn very fast about horse in Australia.
    I life in Epping,NSW Sydney. I want work in Sydney.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Anthony – 0406570175

• sandeep June 10, 2009, 8:44 pm

Hi, i am Sandy looking for job in stud, i have experience of 5yrs of own stud in India well now i am casual part time job in G D HICKMAN stable but i need full time job

• paul April 30, 2009, 3:06 pm

hi im paul and im looking for a trackriding job im a male im 26 and i waight 8st4 i have 15 years experianc in horse racing i currently work in newmarket uk

• Charles Wijnen Gonzales March 28, 2009, 1:58 am

Hi there,

I supose this is the way to find a job in the Horse Racing sector.

Well I`m a male from holland, 21 years old and I`m searching for a job. I saw the add on Gumtree and would love to work for a Horse Racing related job.

Im not experienced but I`m more than willing to learn the skills. I`m always searching for a position that enables me to learn.

Hope to hear from you!

Charles Wijnen Gonzales

• Ridwan March 27, 2009, 8:47 am

Veterinary Nursing & Animal Care Student looking for job where I can contribute something & gain something as well.

I have farm work experience. And high skill training by tafe. I am a Tafe student.

I have experience of persian Horses as well.

Regards,
    Ridwan-0412998701

• Eleanor Whitford March 19, 2009, 9:20 pm

Hello,
    I would like to apply for Horse Racing related job. I am am a year 1 Veterinary Science student, with a particular interest in horses. At this point in time, my skill are basic, but I am looking to improve this.
    Kind Regards
    Eleanor

• Keali Tait-Innes March 8, 2009, 8:48 pm

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Keali Tait-Innes and I am interested in a full-time ground work position. I have over two years experience working full-time in breeding stables. Saddling, mucking stalls, handling stallions, feeding, grooming, and organizing hay barns. I have always been in the Hunter/Jumper ring but am very interested in expanding my repetoire into Racing Farms. I used to own a thouroughbred, and am a keen learner. I am available immediately and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Best Regards,

Keali Tait-Innes

• Tina February 11, 2009, 10:05 am

Hello,
    I would like to apply a job related horse racing. Would you please privode more details about these jobs. Thank you very much!

• VIJAY SHARMA February 11, 2009, 1:32 am

Hi

With regards to your advertisement on gumtree.com,its my privileged to apply for the same, I am being a enthusiast and with all my previous experience of stable hand and with the certificate of RSA and coffee making skills. I feel i have all the necessary skills and experience that this position seeks for. i will be thankful given the chance to present attributes to your company.
    Once again many thankful giving me chance to apply for this position and I look forward to hear from you.Ph-0430500110. ASAP.

Kind regards
    Vijay Sharma

• Ellie February 10, 2009, 5:39 pm

Hello, i am looking for work within my passion which is horseriding, this is my 5th year of riding. I am available immediately and wanting full time. Sydney, Nsw.
    Thanks
    Ellie.

• stefania February 10, 2009, 3:11 am

Hi, we are stefania and yuki.
    we are looking for any kind of job in February and we would like to know if we can start as soon as possible if it is available?
    Could you send me some information regarding this work?
    How and when would we’ll be able to start? What do I need to get started at the job?, and for the job? or from when i can start….etc.?
    I look forward to your reply
    thanks

Regards

• Oleg February 6, 2009, 9:21 pm

Hello, iam looking for any job related with horse industry.
    Please, let me know through email if you need additional information.
    Regards.
    Oleg.

• Paul Fradin February 4, 2009, 6:01 pm

Hi, I am really interested in work in horse racing, if you have any position available, please let me know and I will send you more informations about me.
    Regards.
    Paul Fradin

• AILEEN February 4, 2009, 7:54 am

Hi, My name is Aileen , im looking for horse realatee jobs, please let me know if there are any vacancies , thank you very much !

• vamshi reddy February 2, 2009, 10:10 pm

hi
    iam looking for any kind of job at the racecourse or studs or farms.i have no experience but iam willing to learn some skills in the trade.tnx
    best regards