≡ Menu
$501 Free Bet

Sydney Stable Hand Jobs

Related Pages: NSW Stud Farm Jobs & Sydney Horse Racing Jobs

If you are looking for a Sydney Stable hand Jobs be sure to follow the ads below. Stable hands assist with maintaining and cleaning stables and handling the horses on a day to day basis. There are always stable hand jobs in Sydney available, and with further experience and training, a stablehand may progress to become a stable supervisor; or those stable hands who are light in weight and show potential may also become apprentice jockeys.

Sign up online with a job-finder network it’s fast, easy and there are heaps of jobs available. And if your looking for things to do in Sydney, including weekend work in Sydney, GoDo.com.au has an amazing range of Sydney activities, attractions and tours for the whole family.

Stable Hand
128 comments… add one
  • Dana Anderson January 5, 2012, 1:16 am

Hi there!

My name is Dana Anderson and I’m looking for a stable hand job around Sydney. I have been working around horses for the past 20 years and have extensive experience training and handling large horses.

I have worked for some large Studs on the Central Coast, including Marena Stud. I was giving riding lessons, working and training young horses, cleaning stables and generally in charged of the daily maintenance of all the working horses and ponies.

If anyone is looking for a hard a dedicated worker who loves horses, please contact me on 0403 768 902.

I am a hard worker and am extremely keen to be working with horses…Also I can start ASAP and I’m flexible with working hours and shifts.

Many thanks, Dana.

• Silvana Moussa December 28, 2011, 8:11 pm

Hey,

My name is Silvana, I am 18 years old, and recently graduated from high school. I’ve always had a passion for horses, however, living in the western region of Sydney I was never given the opportunity to further this dream.
    Working as a stable hand would be one of the best experiences ever. I do not have any experience in this region, but am disciplined enough to really try my hardest.

Regards,

Silvana Moussa

• Julia December 20, 2011, 10:26 pm

Hi,
    my name is Julia, I am 20.
    I’d really like to work with horses. I was working with horses for a long time. I also have worked as an istructor of horse – riding ( I was teaching childrens on the summer camp). I have an experience and knowledge.
    Please contact me, if there is any work available 0435 540 933.

Julia.

• Ellie Cullen December 5, 2011, 8:42 pm

Hello,

My name is Ellie and I am 18 years old. I am looking for any kind of work with horses that may be available in the Sydney area. I have been working with horses for about 7-8 years now and next year am looking at studying to become an equine nurse. I am an experienced rider and absolutely love working with horses. If anyone knows of anything please contact me 0422 443 263.

Regards,
    Ellie

• Ashleigh November 28, 2011, 2:56 am

I would love if there was any positions in the illawarra region working as a stable hand
    im very interested in working with horses and have been riding since i was 4!
    im very adaptive and dont need to be told twice to do something no matter what the job is!
    please get back to me soon

Ashleigh

• Lisa Lee November 22, 2011, 7:44 pm

Hi there,

I’m 20 years old and looking for some work, preferably around Randwick and would love to work as a stable hand as it has been my dream as a child to work with horses in a stable.
    I don’t have any previous experience in this area but I am a quick learner and am a diligent, hard worker and unafraid of getting messy and smelly.

Please let me know!

Regards,
    Lisa

• Debbie Theron November 14, 2011, 6:06 am

Good day,

I’m 25years of age and I life in South Africa. I’ve grown up on a farm and it would be a dream come true to be a farm / stable hand and to work with horses, horses have been a first love of mine for many years.

Please let me know if you have anything available for me.

Regards,

• Stephanie Aitken November 13, 2011, 11:38 pm

Hi, I am a 20 year old student looking for some casual work at some stables around the Randwick area. I am quite experienced, having owned and evented 2 horses previously. Please contact me if there are any upcoming positions available.
    Many Thanks,
    Steph
    mob: 0424 070 384

• Gemma Green November 13, 2011, 3:53 pm

Hi, I’m a 22 year old English girl looking for some Stable hand work, whether it be a few days a week or weekends. I have no experience with working with horses, however i am a hard worker and learn quick. I worked on a dairy farm from March to July this year, something i hadn’t done before and turned out to be very good at it, I miss working with and caring for the animals and am very keen to do this again. I understand experience is a big advantage but i have a fresh head and i am determined enough to overcome anything thrown at me.
    Gemma : 0459581012

• john nikolopoulos November 9, 2011, 5:56 am

Hello.I am looking to do any work in to the horses.Experience 26 years to Greek racecourse as stable hand and exercise jockey with young horses.Experince as horses training five years and i stadied in the school for horses training next year.So i have and my diplome now.Of course i have a family and my wife can work with me only as stable hand.
    mail.deinos_skopeutis@hotmail.com
    call number:6975586358, 6972023679
    skype name:nikolopoulos.ioannhs
    winndows live messenger mail: deinos_skopeutis@hotmail.com

• allan pollitt November 7, 2011, 1:43 am

hi, im currently looking for a big change in my life and have thought about crossing the tasman and having a go as a stable hand in a sydney racing stable, i am 31 years old and have 10 years experience with race horses of which two years i was a stable foreman. please contact me by email if there are any such positions available. thank you.

• Joshua Evans November 5, 2011, 5:23 pm

Hi, I’m interested in a job as a stablehand, I’m 15 and still at school but would love to do some work on the weekends and during school holidays
    Contact Details: Josh_Evans23@hotmail.com

• john nikolopoulos November 2, 2011, 12:35 pm

Hello.I am looking to do any work in to the horses.Experience 26 years to Greek racecourse as stable hand and exercise jockey.Experince as horses training five years and i stadied in the school for horses training next year.So i have and my diplome now.Of course i have a family and my wife can work with me only as stable hand.
    mail.deinos_skopeutis@hotmail.com
    call number:6975586358, 6972023679

• Caitlin Jonas October 21, 2011, 9:30 pm

Hello.
    I have been riding for eleven years, and have been helping in the stables for much of that. I moved to Sydney back in January and due to finances have not been able to horse ride since I have been here.
    I would love a job as a stable hand in Sydney if you have any availability open I would be much appreciated if you would consider me.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Caitlin.

• Grace Winslade October 10, 2011, 11:25 am

Hi there, my name is grace and I am due to move to Sydney tomorrow, I am a keen horse rider and have been riding two to three times a week for the past 2 years. I am horse mad and would love to find some stable hand work part time. Will be living in the randwick/ bondi junction area!

Hope to here from you soon
    Grace winslade

• Jonna Jonsson October 2, 2011, 10:08 pm

Hi there! I’m going to stay in Sydney for 2 months, cause of my full time job, but are looking for horse jobs on weekends. I miss my horses back home in Sweden and am happy just if I get to be around horses. I’m used to hard work and have alot of horse experience.

I look forward to your respons.
    Jonna Jonsson

• Jodie August 29, 2011, 6:15 am

Hello, my name is Jodie Mahoney and I am looking for part-time work as a Stable hand in Sydney. I have plenty of experience in the horse industry and have references to vertify my ability. I dont mind what horse industry i get into as long as I get to be involved with horses. I work to the best of my ability and you will not be disappointed.
    J.Mahoney

• Tony Wilmot August 21, 2011, 11:03 pm

Ron Leemon racing urgently requires a responsible stable hand at Warwick Farm, Sydney. Excellent opportunity for somebody wanting to work in a boutique stable working with such gallopers as rising star Manawanui.
    Contact Ron on 0414 601 726

• Graham Gilbertson August 19, 2011, 10:57 am

Hi, My name is Graham and I live in the UK. I have wored in the racing industry for the past 8 years in England and I would like to come to Australia for a few months until I start a new job in England. I have ridden as a amateur jockey and have been lucky enough to have ridden some top quality horses back here in previous Employment. Any sort of jobs involving the day to day riding of racehorses will interest me very much so please get in contact, many thanks, Graham
    gilbo9@googlemail.com

• Laura Ferguson August 17, 2011, 4:10 am

Hi, My name is Laura. I am 22 years old and I have been riding for 19 years and have worked with horses for 6 years. I have owned and trained four of my own horses and I am fully quallified in S/NVQ Horse care and management including schooling and showjumpping. I have many years experience working with horses and I am looking to come to Australia to broaden my experience. I look forwards to hearing form you.
    Kind Regards
    Laura Ferguson.

• Jessica murphy August 16, 2011, 2:36 am

Looking for a full time perhaps live in stud/groom/stable hand positon at a stable that requires contact with horses. willing to start asap. Will do trial if needed. Please email, cheers.

• Danielle Findlater August 12, 2011, 4:12 pm

Hi My name is Danielle, I am 26 years old, live in London and I arrive in Brisbane on the 11th October on a years working visa.
    I am looking for stable work anywhere in Australia.
    I do not have experience working in a stables but had a horse when I was younger, I can ride, feed, water, handle , muck out and tack up & groom horses!
    Please contact me on the email address given.
    I look forward to your response.
    Thanks
    Danielle

• David Pfieffer August 9, 2011, 6:46 pm

Looking for stablehands and trackwork riders. No international applicants unless you already have a work visa. Based at Warwick Farm in Sydney. Great pay for experienced horse people. Immediate start.
    m: 0424031170

• Nadia Soleymanjoo August 4, 2011, 2:14 am

Hi there, Having undertaken horse training and riding activities for the past 7 years with multiple achievements in major Spanish horse riding tournaments, I can make a valuable contribution to your team. I live in Spain and am looking for a sponsor for a work visa. Please contact me on 0411 424 616

• Jacinta & Stephanie July 27, 2011, 5:29 pm

Hi There, We have a client that has a Show jumping Stable in Maroota. They are looking for an expereinced single stablehand person with a car drivers license and willing to live in. If you are interested please email your resume to seanandjacinta@bigpond.com

• Kaitlyn Clark July 22, 2011, 10:22 pm

I’ve grown up on a farm and have worked with horses for years. Teaching classes and working as a stable hand. I know a lot about horses and love working with such elegant animals. I’d love to work again as a stable hand again, and do whatever I am wanted to do. thank you!

(0478105626)

• beeg June 25, 2011, 9:49 am

Hi my name is Beeg from Mongolia and 31. I wanna work there as stable worker. I’ve groun up countryside with animals. U know, all MOngolian have good knowledge about horses. And i’ve been in Sweden for 2 yrs, ii worked in stable. So i have expierence. But i have only 1 problem, it is my language, i hope i’ll learn very quickly. I can speack english about 50 percent.
    Beeg

• jenna May 1, 2011, 11:03 am

im 27 years old, have ridden horses since i was 6. Competed for great britain and have also competed for the prince philip cup in france. I have been working on a race yaard for the past 7 years as an assistant trainer and head groom. I held my jockey license last year but am now looking to move away but to do the job i love. would appreciate it if u could get back to me. can start this year

• Olga April 22, 2011, 3:25 am

Hello
    I’m 33 y.o. female and I’m looking for a stable hand job (Randwick). I have a small experience in this area but I’m a fast learner and ready to study new skills.

Please contact me if there is any position available!
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Olga

• Gregory March 10, 2011, 12:52 am

hi, im 23 year old irish guy looking for a stabel hand job. i have two harness horses at home so i have experience working with horses. a job in a harness racing yard would be ideal but not essential, living in sydney at the minute but travelling would be considered if the job was what im looking for, would appreciate any feed back, thanks

Gregory

• Cherry Cummins February 27, 2011, 6:14 pm

Hi im a 20 yo Female 43kg naturally slim endurance horse rider. I was told i have potential as a jockey and i want to know whats its all about.
    I live in Sydney NSW.
    Thanks

• dan February 7, 2011, 9:23 am

hello,
    my name is dan chemouny,
    I’m interested to work in australia especially in a place like yours (with horses) with my girlfriend at the beginning of may.
    we both have an european passport (france) she’s 20 and i’m 22.
    we are ambitions workers and have experiement with horses. my girlfriend worked and ride in a thearapy horse farm and I worked as a gardener and as a Carpenter.
    we’ll be very pleased if you answer our call.. thanks, dan. danchemouny@gmail.com

• mark ryan ponce February 4, 2011, 11:02 pm

hi! im ryan ponce. im a registered racehorse owner from the philippines for 8 years now. and throughout that 8 long years , i always see to it that my management style is hands on. i will be very happy to be part of any stable managerial job in sydney. thank you! my mobile number is +639175070008

• Annalisa January 30, 2011, 8:00 am

25 year old girl from Italy seeking farm/stable work with live in.
    Previous experience in Farm Holiday (Summer job) specialized on cattle breeding and local cheese production. Experiences as herdsman with horses, (the horses are my passion) and cheese maker assistant waitress and cleaner. I have WHV.

• Alyson January 19, 2011, 9:13 pm

Hello im Alyson

And im looking for a stable hand job as i love to work with horses. I have a lot of experience with horses and i would love to learn more. I am availible to work anytime anywhere cas workin with horses is my passion. would love to work fulltime.
    I am a hard worker n will do anything to keep the animals safe from harm.

if u have any questions
    please dont hesetat to call
    my number is
    0433926897
    my email is
    olliebabi69@hotmail.com

would like to hear from you

• Bibiana January 19, 2011, 5:58 pm

Hello, I am very interested at stable jobs. In Colombia I used take care of them as well, so I think it would be a great opportunity for me as I love horses. I live too close to the stables, it would be perfect. . I hope to hear you soon.

Blessings

Bibiana

• Kye Murray January 11, 2011, 11:58 pm

Hello. I am a 22 yr old female English backpacker looking for animal/stable work within Sydney. I will be looking to stay in Sydney for around 4 months. I have plenty of experience with horses and have owned horses of my own. I am extremely hardworking and do not shy away from any of the messier jobs. Please get in touch, I hope to hear from you soon!
    Kye Murray

• Emanuele December 3, 2010, 6:28 am

Hello,
    my name is Emanuele, I’m a 27 yeard old Italian boy. I arrived in Australia about a month ago. I’m looking for every kind of job with horses, in Italy I did reining. I am availible for a full time job, I have a working-holiday visa.
    Hope to hear you soon!
    Emanuele

My contacts are: emanuele_barletta@libero.it or 0488424937.

• David Lewis November 16, 2010, 7:51 pm

My name is David. I am looking for a job in the horse industry. I would like to ride horses and to stable work. I don’t have much horse experience. I weigh 61kgs and I am very fit from years of boxing training. I live in North Rocks near Parramatta.

give me a call on 0411 050 666

• Alina Büttner October 31, 2010, 7:26 pm

hey,
    my name is Alina, I’m from Germany and 19 years old.
    I’m interested at stable jobs because I love horses and the work with them and I had 7 years experience in my country.

please contact me: alina.buettner@hotmail.de or 0405522820
    thank you .

• Martin October 26, 2010, 6:40 am

Hello,

My name is Martin from Slovakia 23 years old.
    I’m very interested at stables job as I’ve had 2 years experience back to my country.
    I’m an honest and reliable person as well as a very hard-worker! I take on any responsibilities asked of me willingly.

Please contact with me at jurkem@centrum.sk or call 0413310219 anytime^^
    Thank you!

• dan October 15, 2010, 7:38 am

hello,
    my name is dan chemouny from israel,
    I’m interested to work in australia especially in a place like yours (with horses) with my girlfriend at the dates of march-may approximately.
    we both have an european passport (france) she’s 20 and i’m 22.

• reece coulson October 9, 2010, 7:02 am

Hello my name is reece i am 19 years old and come from england. Weigh 7stone 10. I would be intrested in working as a stable lad and ride work. i love working with racehorses and seeing them progress and become much fiiter athletes. i have been involved and riding horses all my life and have ridden racehorses for two years now. Accomadation would be a nessesity though.

Thanks for taking time to read through this.
    Contact mobile +44 7903368530

• Kath October 7, 2010, 6:05 am

To Whom It May Concern.
    Hi, my name is Kathleen.
    I’m looking for a job in the horse industry as it has interested me from a young age, i have riding skills, and would look to continue on with them.
    I am interested in doing a Certificate at tafe if that is avalible.
    Contact.
    Email – kath.hansen7@hotmail.com
    Mob – 0405309030

Kind Regards, Kathleen.

• nathan August 31, 2010, 2:21 am

hey my names nathan im looking for a stable hand track rider job around sydney have have been riding horses all my life rode track work for 2 years on and off now done work as a stable hand contact me on 0401126099
    cheers nathan

• andrew may August 3, 2010, 7:48 pm

i would like to apply for stable hand or trackworker with horses if there any jobs free would be great phone me or email me it 0457920412

• Taryn Vandersteen July 5, 2010, 12:29 am

To whom it may concern,
    My name is Taryn Vandersteen I’m 19 and I’m trying to find a job within the horse industry, i have little experience with horses but i am a hard worker, have a great passion with horses, and i have had basic riding skills. I live in Surry Hills Sydney and im willing to start at the bottom and work my way up. Casual to part time work.

please email me on: devilish_taza@hotmail.com

• Veronika Jendruch May 19, 2010, 4:48 am

To whom it may concern,
    My name is Veronika Jendruch and I am currently 2 terms away from completing my cert. 2 in Animal Care. I have extended knowledge in animal care especially horses. I have been riding since I was 3 and am very interested in a stable hand job.
    I am hard working, experienced and dedicated, located in Sydney, NSW, I am looking for a casual or part time job.

email: veronikajendruch@hotmail.com

• zamir May 19, 2010, 12:48 am

i m from pakistan n i m an experienced boy for 8 years in pakistan n 2 years in al lisaili stable in dubai. i m waiting for ur reply to get hired in australias any stable as a jockey.

• amroo May 16, 2010, 12:37 am

hi, i would like to for a job as a stable hand (part time)! I m currently a vis student and .I have special interest in horses and work.

amroo