≡ Menu

Horse Stud Farm Jobs WA And Perth

Related Pages: Perth Horse Racing Jobs & Perth Stable Hand Jobs

If you are looking for a Stud or Horse Farm Jobs in Perth Australia be sure to follow the ads below. There are always plenty of Perth horse stud farm jobs available; whether you are chasing a job as a stable-hand, a job using the farm machinery or one of the many other stud farm and horse racing related jobs (WA); new positions are constantly opening up.

Sign up online with this job-finder network it’s fast, easy and there are heaps of jobs available. It doesn’t take long to get out of Perth itself, and this lends itself to being surrounded by farm land and horse studs of all types. Staff movement can be high, so the number of farm jobs in around Perth is usually pretty high.

Stud Farm
70 comments… add one
  • Jenny Wolf January 22, 2011, 11:56 pm

Hi,
    I am Jenny, I am a 28 years old professional from Germany.
    I am here with a work & travel visa and I will stay from the 1st of February till the end of July 2011 in Perth.
    For this time I want to apply for a temporary position (Mo-Fr).
    I studied product engineering in Furtwangen / Germany.
    I work with horses for 19 years now.
    I worked in different stables and rode different horses of every sex and age.

I had an own horse for 2 years called Chiara. She was 8 years old.
    I am able to handle young horses or stallions.
    In Germany I participated in many show jumping competitions. My level with jumping was 1.20 metres and in dressage it was the second level in Germany (A Neveau).

I worked on a horse stud near Melbourne the last 5 month.
    I am a quick learner, with good organisational and interpersonal skills.

Being grateful in advanced for your attention.
    Contact: mailto:jen.wo@gmx.de

Sincerely
    Jenny

• Rebecca Stone January 18, 2011, 7:28 am

Hello my name is Rebecca Stone
    I am a backpacker looking for any sort of work with horses. I have 15 years of experiance riding, competing, and horse care experiance. Also worked in many differnt yards. Plus would like work to help me get my 2nd years visa.

Thankyou

Becky

• Christine January 15, 2011, 8:14 pm

Hello, my name is Christine and Im looking for some work with horses. In Germany I learn horsebackriding when i was 12 and I worked on a stable/horsestudfarm on the weekends or on holidays for 9 years. I love this kind of work!!

I want to work hard and I´m physically fit.

I have a working holiday visa.

Thanks a lot!

Best Greetings
    Christine

• Sina Lockley January 6, 2011, 1:24 am

Hey guys!
    I’m currantly living in Perth and looking for any kind of grom or stable work avaiable! I have been working with horses the past 10 years in Germany and England so if you can help me in any way just call me!
    0416772029
    Thanks!

• Catharina van Dijk January 5, 2011, 11:49 pm

Hi,
    my name is Catharina, i’m 19 year old dutch backpacker and I would like to do any kind of job involving horses.
    i’ve been riding for about ten years and i miss being around horses a lot.
    I’m a hardworker especially when i get to work with my favourite animals (even if it’s cleaning stables)
    thanks,
    Catharina

• Shanae Sylva December 31, 2010, 3:30 am

Hi!!

Am looking for work duringthe 6 week school holidays. Am in year 10 and I need some extra cash. I have been riding by myself since I was 2 and have had a lot of experiance with horses. I currently have 5 horses 2 of which are my own. Will need to stay on the farm with the owners but will bring what ever neccesary. Please contact me at missy9027@gmail.com
    Thanks =)

• Karlie Thompson December 27, 2010, 2:46 am

hi
    how are you? I grew up great northern hwy with the Morans my dads a jockey currently doing track work in NSW due to age. I am intrested in the industry have you any work availble, please let me know

• Evy December 2, 2010, 7:29 am

Hi!
    I`m a 27 year old girl who are looking for work near Perth. I would prefer to work with horses. I have a lot of experience handling horses in Norway, but have no experience in racing.. Before I arrive Perth I will have a one week stay on a ranch outside Sydney just to see how the culture for Australian horsehandling is.
    Hopefully you have an offer for me, I am hard-working and up for most of the work happening in a stable/ on a farm. I will be available for work from 01.02.11-25.03.11
    Hope to hear from ou soon:)

• Bregje and Dana December 1, 2010, 5:49 am

Hello,

We are Dana and Bregje.We both have experience with horse back riding and farmwork. We did the Jackeroo and Jilleroo course in Tamworth and worked there for 5 weeks. We really love to work with horses.
    We are looking for work in or around Perth. We are available from app. the 20th of December.

We are looking forward to hear from you!

Greetings, Brekky and Dana
    0451616117

• eugenie October 24, 2010, 2:49 am

hello

i m a very experience person in stud from foaling down, following mare cycle, yearling sale and handling stallion
    i ve worked in france, irlande, new zealand and australia for famous stud
    i ve already manage a little stud

please contact me on 0414601173

• Nora Sun September 27, 2010, 8:53 am

Hi There,
    Hope You having a great day!
    I am Nora Sun from Taiwan and I am here in Australia (Darwin) for the last 6 months working in Coles supermarket. I am here in Australia to have different experiencing in my lifestyle and I am passionate towards the Horses but I haven’t got a chance to work with them till now! So, I would like to spend 3 to 4 weeks of my life with one of my dream job! Can you please tell me whether is there any possibility to work in Horse farm or Horse related jobs please! I am fine to start any time from November till the end of the month. I hope you understand my interest and I request you to give me chance to fulfil my memories of my dream (Horse) with a great hospitality. Hoping my dreams will come true soon.
    Expecting Your Reply.
    Regards
    Nora Sun.
    Contact no: 0403045113

• Stephanie & Leanne August 15, 2010, 6:26 am

My name is Stephanie Kennedy and along with my friend Leanne Connell, we are due to travel to Australia in September on securing employment. We are both very interested in working in the Perth area.

To date, we both have achieved a degree in Animal Science Equine from University College Dublin, Ireland. We have a range of experience within the equine industry in both Ireland and America. We have both held the positions of Barn Manager and were exposed to all areas of the running of a successful stud farm gaining experience from foaling to yearling sales preparation. We both have experience handing and grooming yearlings for Saratoga and Keenland sales preperation, and experience in the showing of foals, weanlings and yearlings.equire any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Stephanie & Leanne

• Paul May 27, 2010, 11:32 pm

Hi,

I’m looking for the job.

I am happy to work with any kind of job, and I am not afraid to get my hands dirty!

If you have any further questions, would like to let me know of a position.

Email:flyakin@yahoo.com.tw

Thank you, Hope to hear from you soon.
    regards

• hardworking irish man looking for work thanks

• young irish man wants work in stables very interesed please contact me back

• frank manus May 1, 2010, 9:59 am

Hi ,

Me & my girlfriend were looking for a farm job,
    we are indonesian,and a very hard working.
    we want to work with animals to get more experice, only a little pay is fine for me.
    if you have any vacancies please let me know
    you can send email me on, manusfrank@yahoo.co.id
    Thanks
    frank

• Amy Setters April 10, 2010, 11:38 pm

Im looking for a job in the western australia area. I have 4 years experience at a leading stud in new zealand in all aspects of stud work, from foaling to yearling prep. caring for sick foals and horses. All bandaging and treating of horses and acessing injuries and illnesses. I am a great team leader and can be anything from a stud hand to yearling manager.
    Im 24 years old and get on great in a team environment
    Thanks
    amylee_nz@hotmail.co.nz

• Laura Byczkowski March 9, 2010, 9:51 pm

Hello

I moved over to Perth 4 weeks ago and i am looking any sort of work on a yard or farm in W/A. I have 10 yr experience with horse and an experience rider, I have been working on a livery yard for several year as head groom. I am 24 years old, female and a very hard working, out going and reliable person.
    I have very good references. =)
    Contact 0416374749
    Thank you, Hope to hear from you soon.

regards

• rachid February 10, 2010, 5:36 am

I am looking for a job with horses. I have 7 years
    experiences in a dubai racing job Stable.
    I could start immediatley all over WA.
    Please contact me gnii68@hotmail.com .
    mobile 00971501292938
    Thanks

• Esther Moreno February 9, 2010, 5:19 pm

Hi my name is Esther and me and my patner we are moving to perth by the end of this mont because of my studies, so my boyfriend is looking for a job related to farm as he is veterinary back in his country and has experience working with horses he also has studied an equine bachelor in melbourne, so we will apreciate if you could please help as with the work so he can get more experience in australia and as we don’t have any work when we get to perth.Thank you for your help, if he could get the job before the end of this mont we are willing to move out before. Contact mobile 0404997443

• Tara lee stapleton December 16, 2009, 5:34 am

Hi my names Tara and I have recently moved to Perth. I’m 24 snd have been with horses my whole life. Through high school I was a highly competitive showjumper representing my state and country. I had a break from that and got into thoroughbred/stud work wen I left school.the first stud I worked on was Eliza park where I did sale prep, vet wrk, cliental and all stud duties… I then went into track wrk where I learnt all I know about the racing side of things from Brett kavanaugh from albury nsw. Wen I was ready to move on I rode for gai waterhouse and graeme rodgerson which gave me even more great experience. As I missed home to much I moved bak to Victoria and have Bern working at swettenham stud ever since where I have got all the experience I will ever need. My duties there in cluded sale/yearling prep, stallion handelling, vet wrk, foaling down and all general stud duties… I’m very good with yearlings and they r my faverite to work with. I’m looking for wrk based around Perth and am willing to travel…. My phone number is 0406467780 and my email is taralee85@y7mail.com and I am available to start work asap

• rachid November 22, 2009, 2:42 am

Hi,
    I am a experienced rider and have previous experience riding and teaching am looking for any sort of work on a yard or farm in WA.

Please feel free to call me on 0417984824

Regards
    gnii68@hotmail.com

• Caitirona August 22, 2009, 6:25 am

Hi,

Please feel free to call me on 0417984824

Regards,

Caitrionalouise@hotmail.com

• Antonio July 13, 2009, 3:24 am

Hello,

I have had many years experience with horses through RDA I am a volunteer there and have been for years. I am now also looking for paid work. I dont mind what hours I am open to a minimum of 8 hours per week. I have very good references. You wont be disaponted 🙂

Please contact me on 0404030144.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

• Emma July 6, 2009, 1:32 am

hi i am a 21 year old irish female looking for work asap! i am very hardworking and reliable. If u have any vacancies please contact me! emmaryan7@hotmail.com or my mobile is 0406879743

• Shuo Yang June 12, 2009, 10:05 pm

I am 24 year Chinese girl, studying Master of Veterinary science in Murdoch uni. I have finished 5 years study in China and worked as a vet. I want to work with animals to get more experice, only a little pay is fine for me.

• Emma Harvey May 29, 2009, 3:40 am

Hello,
    Im going to be in perth at the begining of next year, Iv been working with horses for as long as i can remember, i have plenty of experience with young and diffcult horses, having had to deal with many of my own and im just looking for something to keep me busy.

• Audrey May 28, 2009, 12:04 am

Hi
    I’m looking for a job in WA, I’ve 15 years old of experience with Horses,i’ve 3 horses in france; so i’m interested to work in a farm,horse centre…
    Please contact me
    best regards

• Sharon May 3, 2009, 10:27 pm

Hi
    i’m looking for a job with anything to do with horses i have no experience but i am a quick learner and are really instrested in working with and around horses whilist being out side. I live in perth and have my own transport.
    please help me out if you can.

thanks

• Andrea Czaika March 26, 2009, 1:36 am

hello,

I looking for farmwork, espacilly with horses. Have horse experience, riding horses since I’ve been twelve! I’m really interested in this kind of jobs!!

I could start now/as soon as possible!! Can work for three month!!

Thanks!!

• Alex chan March 24, 2009, 12:27 am

Hi ,

Me & my girlfriend were looking for a farm job,
    we are the whv holder,and willing to work

if you have any vacancies please let me know

Thanks
    Alex

• Meng Hung,Tsai March 23, 2009, 11:23 am

I’m 27 years old dutch men and i’m looking for a farm job,I love it very much, please phone to contact with me.0401655432
    PS:Don’t use the email.Thank you!

• Maria March 17, 2009, 10:31 pm

Hello,

I’m a 20 year old german girl and I’m looking for a farm job. As I grew up on a farm I know the stable duties and I’m a hard worker.

Please contact me by email.

Maria

• Lotte February 13, 2009, 9:54 pm

Hello,

I’m a 20 old year dutch girl and i’m looking for a farm job, in WA.
    In november i did a jillaroo curse, did some fencing, a lot of mustering and sheepsheering.

I have a lot of experience with horses, mostly dressage, but also jumping and i did some horse breaking aswell.
    In holland i live on a farm with horses aswel so I know all the stable duties!

i’m a very hard worker and can’t wait to start!!
    You can contact me by email.

Lotte

• Debbie Munro February 12, 2009, 8:35 pm

Hi there!

I’m looking for any kind of farm work. I’ve lived on a farm my whole life so have plenty of experience and I’m very hard working!

More than willing to turn my hand to any kind of work available.

My number is 0410 365 348.

Thank you!
    Debbie, from Scotland :O)

• Lizzie Biggart February 12, 2009, 1:29 am

Hello

Me and my friend are looking for stable hand work! I have 11 years experience in riding and she too has stable hand experience! If you can help please contact us on 0406688540 or email lizziebiggart@hotmail.com.

Thanks Lizzie

• Ryan Appel February 10, 2009, 10:09 pm

I am a 24 year old male. I have experience working on farms; as well as, some experience with horses. I am able to start immediately and am flexible with my availability. You can contact me at ryanappel@hotmail.com or on my mobile: 0424723437. Thank you in advance for your consideration, Ryan

• Danique February 10, 2009, 12:44 am

hello,

I am a 20 year old dutch girl, looking for a job anywhere in WA, to work with horses.

I recently did a 14 day Jillaroo course, where i learned some natural horsemanship and other things like fencing, mustering, sheepsheering etc.

i also have a lot of experience with horses, as i had my own for 12 years.

Hope i can be a help to anyone.
    Kind regards,

Danique

• Anne-Sophie February 8, 2009, 4:11 pm

Good Morning

My name is Anne-Sophie but most of the australians calls me Sophie.
    I will be in Perth in about 2 weeks. I’m always looking for a job with animals, because they teach me a lot of things, and am a wildlife photographer, means for me that I’m very patient and of course I love animals.

In my life, I like to found the good balance between city and nature, so I hope we will keep in touch in the future.

Best regards

Anne-Sophie

• Adrian February 8, 2009, 1:52 am

hi, my friend and me are currently looking for a job, could you help us to find a job, we are very interested by your add.my phone number is 0413084632 .

• Marlee Corra February 6, 2009, 4:16 am

Hello,

I’m a friendly, outgoing Canadian girl. I am extremely interested in a position with pretty much anything to do with horses. I am currently 21 years old and from the time I was 7 to when I was 18 I was extremely involved with horses, was riding and at the stables almost every day of the week.

I haven’t been involved for the past few years but crave being around them again. I did competitive show jumping, training and helped out around a variety of different stables.

Since my riding days I have done a two year Hospitality Management program at university and held a variety of jobs in the hospitality and tourism industry. Please email me for more details on my education and experience.

Thank you!

• matt February 6, 2009, 4:16 am

hi im matt from germany. im looking for a job at arround perth asap..

if it’s possible for 2 people.

-have got car
    -experienced labour

just ring or text to 0437707314

• Sarah and Fabian Chew February 5, 2009, 10:49 pm

G day,

we are a married couple from Germany.We are looking after horse racing jobs.We left the Leconfield Jackaroo farm where we care of horses.I have horse experience since 25 years and my husband can also ride.If there are any available jobs please contact us:

0421460749

Fabian and Sarah Chew

• Jason Ward February 5, 2009, 10:13 pm

Hello, me and my friends are leaving from perth snd heading down south in our car.5 people We looking for work, we all work in construction and some of us have farming exper. anyway we will do any tpye of work, if you would like to talk more you can ring me on 0433344150 or 0450000295

• Anna February 5, 2009, 5:25 am

I am looking for a job with horses. I have 7 years experiences in a German Dressage Stable.
    I could start immediatley all over WA.
    Please contact me anna_friedrich@freenet.de.

Thanks

• Kielly May Law February 5, 2009, 2:02 am

Hey there, hope your well.

My friend and I are looking for work, any kind of work will be suitable. We arrive in Perth on 7th Feb.

Thanks
    Kielly

• jim wang February 4, 2009, 11:59 pm

hi
    my name is jim
    i am WHV holder and i need job
    we arrive Perth on Feb 19 and we can work immediately
    pls send the information about farms to me
    many thanks

• jim wang February 4, 2009, 7:53 pm

hi
    we need job !!!
    we (4 peolpe ) arrive Perth on Feb 29
    can you help us to get the job

• Ashfaq February 4, 2009, 10:41 am

hi I am Interested in perth orse racing jobs any kind of job, plus I am experienced Security Officer.

• glenn broad February 2, 2009, 10:38 pm

hi i am looking for work

if you have any vacancies please let me know